HHC 95% E-VAPE with separate replacement cartridge € 34.94 (USB rechargeable) (weed oil replacement)
HHC 95%e-Vape with separate replacement cartridge (USB rechargeable)
This 95% strong HHC Vape is very suitable for if you want to experience your chronic (nerve) pains less and this VAPE has the same healing effect as CBD oil and CBG oil in 1
These vape cartridges are also easy to order separately for when your first cartridge is empty
cartridge € 34.95
- Description: Breathing and push button activation Compatible 510 cartridge with 1 ml HHC Vape Liquid
- Dosage: a trait at a time
- Doses per vape cartridge: depending on the size of the traits
- Percentage HHC: 95%
- Terpenen: 5%
- Percentage THC: 0.00%
- Spiral: Ceramic
- Reservoir: polycarbonate
- Ingredients: wide spectrum HHC oil with natural terpenes
HHC Vape Cartridge Instructions
Our HHC Vape Cartridges are compatible with a 510 compatible battery. Batteries are not included with our VAPES and must be purchased separately. Attach the cartridge to a 510 compatible battery and inhale with the lips around the mouthpiece. Do not screw the mouthpiece loose. Store upright at room temperatures to prevent leakage. Do not place in direct sunlight and store in a cool, dark place for a longer lifespan of the product. The product is less able to work or lose strength if it is exposed to extreme heat or sunlight for a longer period.
What is HHC?
HHC is the abbreviation for Hexahydrocannabinol. It is a cannabinoid that is comparable to THC. It occurs naturally in the hemp plant, but only in very small quantities. This means that it must be made in a laboratory by skilled chemists and then to be added to a product or to test scientifically. HHC contains no THC. That is why the product content does not exceed the standard of 0.2 percent THC (European standard) and 0.05 percent THC (Dutch standard) during the production process. HHC is therefore completely legal.
HHC Vape Cartridge Effects
happy, quiet and social.
There are no long -term studies to the effects of HHC. Everything that is discovered is based on user experiences with HHC and only serves for information. It is not medical advice and our HHC Vape Cartridge does not provide the diagnosis, treatment, healing or preventing diseases, disorders or other ailments. You can have a very different experience than others. We do not suggest in any way, way or form that your experience will be the same.
Important product data
• Do not use this product when it is not recommended by a doctor
• This HHC Vape Cartridge can affect blood pressure, heartbeat, and/or intraocular pressure in some people. If you suffer from a heart disease (known or not), your blood pressure, your eyes, eye pressure or other established or non-stated medical conditions, do not use this product, unless recommended by a doctor
• It seems that HHC ensures that you can get a positive result in a drug test. So do not use this product when you have to undergo a drug test.
• This HHC Vape Cartridge is intoxicating for some people. Do not control a vehicle and do not operate machines when you use this product. Consult a doctor before you use this product.
• The intention is that there is air at the top of the reservoir. Over time, the Vape-Liquid slowly pulls into the area of the spiral, creating space at the top of the reservoir. This can go up to 40% of the total quantity, making it look like the reservoir is partially empty.
• Our HHC Vape Cartridge is currently legal according to the laws in European countries. Our HHC extract is 100% from hemp and contains no more than 0.00% THC. Dutch HEMP is not responsible for knowledge about whether this product is legal in your country or region and you must take all responsibility with regard to liability with regard to your purchase.
HHC Vape Cartridge solutions
blockage is a common issue for every type of vape cartridge. It is mainly caused by non-industryed vapor that remains after use and which, after cooling, changes to oil and stays stuck on the inside of the aircraft of the Vape Cartridge. This will become more and more and over time a total blockage will occur due to the accumulation of the oil.
You can lift this blockade by putting something thin in it, for example a paper clip, and thus scrape the sides of the reservoir to remove the excess oil. This oil is also safe to take orally if you want.
A temporary solution is to preheat your cartridge to cause warm fumes that loosen the oil. Although this will ensure a temporary opening in the blockade, so that you can use the HHC Vape Cartridge again, the blockade will probably return immediately after use and eventually lead to a structure of oil that will run outside at some point. < /P> Opting or delaying these blockages is possible by completely cleaning the air corridor after use. The fewer fumes are left behind, the slower the build -up of oil will go. Another way is to take smaller traits. Larger hits/traits often ensure a thicker vapor (and therefore more oil) compared to a trait of 3 seconds or less.